- Guidelines for Businesses
- Data Processing Agreement
- CCPA Supplement
- Content Refresh Guidelines
- Trademark Guidelines
- SEO requirements for partners
CCPA SupplementUpdated October 2020
- Compliance with the CCPA: We are aware of and will comply with the requirements of the CCPA (including any regulations made under the CCPA) in connection with our services we provide to you.
- CCPA data received from you: Except as necessary to provide our services to you or unless otherwise permitted by the CCPA:
- we will not process, retain or use the CCPA data; and
- we will not sell or disclose the CCPA data to any third party.
Invitation data: If the type of review invitation services we provide to you requires us to receive or process invitation data that is CCPA data, then we process that invitation data in accordance with the Data Processing Agreement.
Security practices: The security practices that we apply to CCPA data, will be the same as those that we describe in the Security practices section of our Data Processing Agreement.
On your request, we will provide you with sufficient information to enable you to check that we are complying with these security practices. *
Training and confidentiality: We will ensure that all persons who have access to the CCPA data in the course of providing services to you are informed of how CCPA data must be handled under the CCPA, and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Consumer requests: You or we may receive requests from your consumers attempting to exercise their rights under the CCPA in connection with your use of our services (“consumer requests”).
- If we receive a consumer request, we will inform the requesting consumer that he/she should submit his/her request to you, given that you will be responsible for responding to these requests ; and
- If you receive a consumer request, we will provide you with reasonable assistance to respond to it as required by the CCPA.